font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Morning Coming Down

Aren't neighbors wonderful?

NOT the annoying kind ...

but the ones that just drop by to say hello and just maybe perhaps bring a little gift?





I have that kind of neighbor.

She grows a beautiful garden full lettuces of all kinds and tomatoes and herbs and sunflowers. She also bakes wonderful earthy artisan breads with fresh wheat, sunflower seeds and whatever else strikes her fancy.


So today she dropped by and brought the basket above, complete with a little jar of salad dressing. Crusty delicious bread and a salad so fresh it came out of the garden this morning.

I really love my neighbor.

I think I might just stop in to see her one day this week. Bring along some fresh raw milk with cream on top, along with some eggs from the Diva chickens who run this joint!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this one?

    I have good neighbors, but they must be selfish since I don't get gifts like that.

    ReplyDelete