font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Friday, June 24, 2011

IT'S TAKE YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY

Emmy is the doggie child of my heart so naturally she deserves this holiday.



It is not take your chicken to work day.....

that is another day entirely.



Its a chance for your dog to see what you do all day...






Look Emmy! Cows and fences, yippee!









Come on Emmers we are trying to show the blogging world how scintillating our life is. You are so not getting a doggie treat now. You hearing me?




sigh...............

Its ok I guess,


its hard for Emmy to deal with an uber mom with the aforementioned scintillating job.

Shes probably just shy and embarrassed.

I understand...

I read one time that Billy Joel's daughter didn't like for him to sing around her friends.

Kids are weird that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment