font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A GUEST BLOGS TODAY


Hi.





My name is B-rad and




I am 8 years old.


Today it rained and I was


SO bored.

I played Clue with my Nana and I won!






Then I made lunch for us so Nana could do stuff.









I made roasted pork and cole slaw and potatoes and beans.


I did it ALL by myself and Nana told me the secret ingredient for cole slaw...


shhhhhhh. I'll never tell. Now it is MY secret ingredient!



I helped Nana do her work and she paid me. Then we went to the store and I bought a Transformer.





This

turns


in


to


this!




Then I taught Nana to play Chuzzle





she loved it.





she was good at it.


THE END

2 comments:

  1. Dear B-rad, Your day sounded awesome. The best part for you (believe me) is spending time with your Nana. No matter what you did, your memories will be your treasure someday!

    Sincerely,
    Journaling Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Journaling Woman,

    Thank you for your comment!

    Love,

    B-rad

    ReplyDelete