font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Hardest Word


Good-bye, 


.
                                                                   EMME 2007 - 2014

                                                             One of the lifes most wonderful gifts.


                                           Let not your grief be equal to her worth, 

                                          because then your sorrow would have no end.

                                                                                                  Macbeth Act 5




2 comments:

  1. Oh my I will miss her and I didn't even know her. Such a sweet looking pup. THIS is the reason I didn't want another dog. The losing part. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you T!

    I appreciate your words so much. I wrote a lot about her but in the end - words couldnt come close. So I just wiped them out and posted HER.

    People either "got her" or they didnt. Obviously you did.

    I sent you an email also - FYI

    Indie

    ReplyDelete